Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WAP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WAP > Topics

Subject: Popup messages
Replies: 3 Views: 1538

oubaas 5.02.08 - 02:06pm
Hi there. Good to see that we can raise our questions here too. I have raised this issue b4 my inbox msg. When the networks go slow, the popups does not appear, and one has to go to ur archive to see who sent u msgs. This is a bit annoying for people who have a lot of active buds. Question is, can't a reply facility be added in the popup archive as well? Keep well and thnx 4 a gr8 site. *

admin 5.02.08 - 07:26pm
When page doesn't load fast users click the link again and this may cause a popup to be lost because system thinks you2ve opened the page and read the message with first click, you can still see your popup message in popup archive. I'll add that option you've suggested soon. *

x.lee.x 5.02.08 - 08:06pm
Mayby it would help if it was similar 2 othr wapsites where once u get a popup u cant read or reply it till u click the *you have a new popup message* icon, but im ok with the way it is now because i dnt have any buds anyway lol, but it must be annoying 4 those that send popups alot.and miss msgs. tea.GIF *

oubaas 6.02.08 - 04:48am
@ admin No that's not the case with me. In South Africa we got a large cogestion of wap traffic @ peak times, then we receive lot's of error messages which causes the popup to get 'lost'. Thnx 4 ur reply. Ur help is highly appreciated. *

* WAP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WAP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits